The Social Media + PR team at Hanson Dodge Creative (HDC) has been testing Google Plus (Google+) a lot. So we decided to write this remix of a rap song as our submission for what we think should be the theme song for the new social media platform. Enjoy. P.S. You get that this is a joke right?
The “Google+ Complete Guide” video by John Nasir is based on the Google+ Start-Up Guide created by Saidur (Cy) Hossain.
Check it out!
Google+ is Google’s new social network. But why start a Google+ account when you already have a Facebook account? Well, Facebook was developed on the premise that everyone is your “friend” which isn’t how your social circles work in real life. Google+ is built so that you can intuitively break up all your connections into “circles” and treat each circle separately. (Facebook allows you to do some of the same things but the privacy settings are confusing and constantly changing.)
Google+ has a lot of slick features, but the biggest reason to open a Google Plus account is that if you use a lot of Google products you will inevitably get one some day.
You’ve seen the Oscar-winning film, The Social Network; now it is time to experience the award-eligible film that explores the internet’s newest phenomenon- Google Plus. From the nerdy enthusiasm of the early-adopters to the extreme confusion of, well, pretty much everyone else, this film takes you inside the almost exclusively male world of Google’s newest social networking venture. You don’t get into 500 million circles without assuming people give a crap what you have to say.
Will Google+ make Facebook the new Myspace?
- How to rename Circles and change their ordering 11 July 2011
- ProTip: Taking your Facebook friends to Google+ 4 July 2011
- We’re looking for Google+ related guest bloggers 1 July 2011
- googleCards – Google+ WordPress plugin for linking to your Google+ profile 19 July 2011
- Looking for a Google+ invite? 24 July 2011
- Use your Google+ profile with your Blogger blogs 25 October 2011
- Are People Loving Google+ or Hating It? 11 August 2011
- Unofficial Google+’s Recommended Users 3 August 2011
- The most important new Google+ updates 2 August 2011
- Find out more about who’s visiting your Google+ profile 31 July 2011
Follow @allgoogleplus on Twitter