Google+ is only out in beta and already the talk of the internet world. If you’re one of the select few to have a profile set up, why not link it on your website the attractive way- with sleek icons!
Available are a set of free Google Plus icons. The icon comes in 4 sizes (64px, 32px, 24px, and 16px) using the PNG format.
These icons are licensed under GPL v3. Find full license details here.
Ideal for use on any web project, a bundle package of Google Plus (+) Icons in PNG file format. Download includes various size icons (512×512, 256×256, 64×64, 48×48, 32×32 and 16×16) and comes in 2 styles one with a ‘G’ and the other with a big ‘plus’ sign, like the Google+ favicon.
Free to use on personal and commercial projects.
- How to rename Circles and change their ordering 11 July 2011
- ProTip: Taking your Facebook friends to Google+ 4 July 2011
- We’re looking for Google+ related guest bloggers 1 July 2011
- googleCards – Google+ WordPress plugin for linking to your Google+ profile 19 July 2011
- Looking for a Google+ invite? 24 July 2011
- Use your Google+ profile with your Blogger blogs 25 October 2011
- Are People Loving Google+ or Hating It? 11 August 2011
- Unofficial Google+’s Recommended Users 3 August 2011
- The most important new Google+ updates 2 August 2011
- Find out more about who’s visiting your Google+ profile 31 July 2011
Follow @allgoogleplus on Twitter