Are you going to help us achieve that goal?
We’d like to add insult to injury and setup AllGooglePlus’ custom Facebook URL – we’re hating the one we have right now. We just need 25 “likes” to do so…
Help us out so that we can spread the Google+ word directly through Facebook and convert more users over fom “the dark side”.
Thanks in advance!
You’ve seen the Oscar-winning film, The Social Network; now it is time to experience the award-eligible film that explores the internet’s newest phenomenon- Google Plus. From the nerdy enthusiasm of the early-adopters to the extreme confusion of, well, pretty much everyone else, this film takes you inside the almost exclusively male world of Google’s newest social networking venture. You don’t get into 500 million circles without assuming people give a crap what you have to say.
Will Google+ make Facebook the new Myspace?
You should head on over to Quora and read this post: “I already use Facebook and even Twitter. Why do I need Google+?”
The question asked in more detail on the site is:
What are some things that Google+ will give me that Facebook (and Twitter) won’t? Is Google + a “new thing” or simply a different way of doing the same thing? – What type of contacts, information, content would I have access to with Google + that I don’t have with Facebook or Twitter today? Like, I’m in StumbleUpon – gives me something that Facebook or Twitter don’t. I’m in Quora, gives me something specialized (Q&A) that’s better than what Facebook does… but what is “the thing” about Google +? I just don’t get it.
It’s a good question to many right now, especially die hard fans of those “other” respected social networks (and people that haven’t as yet got access to Google+).
- How to rename Circles and change their ordering 11 July 2011
- ProTip: Taking your Facebook friends to Google+ 4 July 2011
- We’re looking for Google+ related guest bloggers 1 July 2011
- googleCards – Google+ WordPress plugin for linking to your Google+ profile 19 July 2011
- Looking for a Google+ invite? 24 July 2011
- Use your Google+ profile with your Blogger blogs 25 October 2011
- Are People Loving Google+ or Hating It? 11 August 2011
- Unofficial Google+’s Recommended Users 3 August 2011
- The most important new Google+ updates 2 August 2011
- Find out more about who’s visiting your Google+ profile 31 July 2011
Follow @allgoogleplus on Twitter