If you’re wondering how to monitor and track your Google+ statistics with a service from the guy that created Twitter Counter read on…
Social Statistics gives you an option to track your Google+ statistics by simply supplying it with you Google+ profile ID. This is how Social Statistics describe their service:
Google+ Statistics currently tracks and generates detailed statistics for 39,390 users and pulls in hundreds of the most popular posts, every second of the day, from Google+. Add yourself (see sidebar) so we can start tracking your personal Google+ statistics too. You will be able to see how many people added you to their circles, how you grow over time and where you rank in the list of popular Google+ users.
Although still in beta, this tool might be beneficial to you if you want to track your Google+ profile stats. Google+ Statistics is made by Boris Veldhuijzen van Zanten, co-founder of Twitter Counter and The Next Web.
How to track your Google+ Statistics in x easy steps
1. Go to the Social Statistics website.
2. To track your Google+ statistics, you can either sign in with your Google account profile or by inputting your Google+ profile ID.
3. Click the “Add me” button.
4. Once you’ve click the “Add me” button, you’ll get a confirmation that you’ve been successfully added. If you’d like to check the historical statistics for your profile, click on the “historical statistics” link (underlined in the image below).
5. Your Google+ statistics profile dashboard will display metrics like your follower graph, rank and followers/following ratio.
6. The profile dashboard also provides you with code which you can use on your website or blog to display your Google+ Statistics.
At the time of writing this, the Google+ statistics service had 39,382 Google+ profiles being tracked. I have no doubt that we’ll be seeing this number sky-rocketing when Google+ users realise that they can do this.
Start tracking your Google+ statistics today.