You can find all of those Google+ users and more on the unofficial Google+ recommended users website by Alireza Yavari.
If you’re wondering how to monitor and track your Google+ statistics with a service from the guy that created Twitter Counter read on…
Social Statistics gives you an option to track your Google+ statistics by simply supplying it with you Google+ profile ID. This is how Social Statistics describe their service:
Google+ Statistics currently tracks and generates detailed statistics for 39,390 users and pulls in hundreds of the most popular posts, every second of the day, from Google+. Add yourself (see sidebar) so we can start tracking your personal Google+ statistics too. You will be able to see how many people added you to their circles, how you grow over time and where you rank in the list of popular Google+ users.
Although still in beta, this tool might be beneficial to you if you want to track your Google+ profile stats. Google+ Statistics is made by Boris Veldhuijzen van Zanten, co-founder of Twitter Counter and The Next Web.
How to track your Google+ Statistics in x easy steps
1. Go to the Social Statistics website.
2. To track your Google+ statistics, you can either sign in with your Google account profile or by inputting your Google+ profile ID.
3. Click the “Add me” button.
4. Once you’ve click the “Add me” button, you’ll get a confirmation that you’ve been successfully added. If you’d like to check the historical statistics for your profile, click on the “historical statistics” link (underlined in the image below).
5. Your Google+ statistics profile dashboard will display metrics like your follower graph, rank and followers/following ratio.
6. The profile dashboard also provides you with code which you can use on your website or blog to display your Google+ Statistics.
At the time of writing this, the Google+ statistics service had 39,382 Google+ profiles being tracked. I have no doubt that we’ll be seeing this number sky-rocketing when Google+ users realise that they can do this.
Start tracking your Google+ statistics today.
The Social Media + PR team at Hanson Dodge Creative (HDC) has been testing Google Plus (Google+) a lot. So we decided to write this remix of a rap song as our submission for what we think should be the theme song for the new social media platform. Enjoy. P.S. You get that this is a joke right?
If you are looking for a Google+ invite, we’ve got a few Google+ invites spare that we’d be glad to share.
Just drop us a mail (please include a valid email address) using our contact form stating that you’re looking for a Google+ invite and we’ll send an invite request ASAP – we’ll even drop you a mail when we’ve sent it out ;-)
- How to rename Circles and change their ordering 11 July 2011
- ProTip: Taking your Facebook friends to Google+ 4 July 2011
- We’re looking for Google+ related guest bloggers 1 July 2011
- googleCards – Google+ WordPress plugin for linking to your Google+ profile 19 July 2011
- Looking for a Google+ invite? 24 July 2011
- Use your Google+ profile with your Blogger blogs 25 October 2011
- Are People Loving Google+ or Hating It? 11 August 2011
- Unofficial Google+’s Recommended Users 3 August 2011
- The most important new Google+ updates 2 August 2011
- Find out more about who’s visiting your Google+ profile 31 July 2011
Follow @allgoogleplus on Twitter