About AllGooglePlusAllGooglePlus aims to cover all issues pertaining to the amazing new Google+ project including applications, general news, analysis and resources about the “new” old kid on the social media block.
You can find all of those Google+ users and more on the unofficial Google+ recommended users website by Alireza Yavari.
The Social Media + PR team at Hanson Dodge Creative (HDC) has been testing Google Plus (Google+) a lot. So we decided to write this remix of a rap song as our submission for what we think should be the theme song for the new social media platform. Enjoy. P.S. You get that this is a joke right?
If you are looking for a Google+ invite, we’ve got a few Google+ invites spare that we’d be glad to share.
Just drop us a mail (please include a valid email address) using our contact form stating that you’re looking for a Google+ invite and we’ll send an invite request ASAP – we’ll even drop you a mail when we’ve sent it out ;-)
The “Google+ Complete Guide” video by John Nasir is based on the Google+ Start-Up Guide created by Saidur (Cy) Hossain.
Check it out!
- How to rename Circles and change their ordering 11 July 2011
- ProTip: Taking your Facebook friends to Google+ 4 July 2011
- We’re looking for Google+ related guest bloggers 1 July 2011
- googleCards – Google+ WordPress plugin for linking to your Google+ profile 19 July 2011
- Looking for a Google+ invite? 24 July 2011
- Use your Google+ profile with your Blogger blogs 25 October 2011
- Are People Loving Google+ or Hating It? 11 August 2011
- Unofficial Google+’s Recommended Users 3 August 2011
- The most important new Google+ updates 2 August 2011
- Find out more about who’s visiting your Google+ profile 31 July 2011
Follow @allgoogleplus on Twitter