From his post:
- You can now re-order your circles by dragging them left or right on the Circles page, and they’ll stay that way across Google+. (For bonus points, try dragging one of your circles into the top half of the Circles page.) [original post: http://goo.gl/Jy4Vv]
- Webmasters can now see and test updates of the +1 button before they’re launched to all users on their site [original post: http://goo.gl/70a31]
- You can now choose who can start a huddle with you: Anyone, your Extended Circles, or just your Circles. To make your selection just visit Google+ settings on the desktop, or G+ settings on Android. [see attached screenshot]You should now see a better list of places when searching for a place to check into on G+ mobile. [original post: http://goo.gl/opvWa]
- You can now edit the names of your photo albums directly inside of Google+. Just go the Photos page, click “Your albums”, choose an album, and click on the album title. [original post: http://goo.gl/gaVv8]
- You can now create new circles in-line from the “Add to Circle” menu all across G+ (including profiles, hovercards, and people suggestions).
- And… we’ve created a “What’s new in Google+” page that’ll help keep track of these features & fixes in the future [what's new page: http://goo.gl/0fcNs]
The Google+ team is obviously not sitting on its hands.