Google+ is Google’s new social network. But why start a Google+ account when you already have a Facebook account? Well, Facebook was developed on the premise that everyone is your “friend” which isn’t how your social circles work in real life. Google+ is built so that you can intuitively break up all your connections into “circles” and treat each circle separately. (Facebook allows you to do some of the same things but the privacy settings are confusing and constantly changing.)
Google+ has a lot of slick features, but the biggest reason to open a Google Plus account is that if you use a lot of Google products you will inevitably get one some day.
About AllGooglePlusAllGooglePlus aims to cover all issues pertaining to the amazing new Google+ project including applications, general news, analysis and resources about the “new” old kid on the social media block.
← Google Removes Mashable, Sesame Street & Other Prominent Accounts From Google+ – Search Engine Land
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- How to rename Circles and change their ordering 11 July 2011
- ProTip: Taking your Facebook friends to Google+ 4 July 2011
- We’re looking for Google+ related guest bloggers 1 July 2011
- googleCards – Google+ WordPress plugin for linking to your Google+ profile 19 July 2011
- Looking for a Google+ invite? 24 July 2011
- Use your Google+ profile with your Blogger blogs 25 October 2011
- Are People Loving Google+ or Hating It? 11 August 2011
- Unofficial Google+’s Recommended Users 3 August 2011
- The most important new Google+ updates 2 August 2011
- Find out more about who’s visiting your Google+ profile 31 July 2011
All Google+ The Unofficial Google+ Resource AllGooglePlus Cheat Sheet Google+ Circles Dribbble Facebook Fernando Fonseca Free Google+ Icon PSD Free Google+ Icons Free Google+ PSD Icon Free Google+ Social Media Icons freegoogleiconpsd freegoogleicons freegooglepsdicon freegooglesocialmediaicons Google+ Google+ Cheat Sheet Google+ Cheat Sheets Google+ Circles Google+ Guest Blogger Google+ Guest Bloggers Google+ Icon Photoshop Google+ Icon PSD Google+ Project googleicon googleiconphotoshop googleiconpsd googleicons Google Plus Cheat Sheet googleproject googlesocialmediaicons Guest Blogger Guest Bloggers How To Huddle Infographic Mashable Not affiliated to Google Pedro Da Silva The Unofficial Google+ Resource The Zargon Tutorial Unofficial Google+ Resource Virtual WordPress Assistant Your Social Media Your Guy
Follow @allgoogleplus on Twitter