GPEEP by Daniel Travolto is a Google+ people search engine which allows you to add and tag yourself in its directory. You’re able to tag yourself multiple times and it will append it to your GPEEP profile.
Add yourself to the GPEEP directory
Adding yourself to the GPEEP directory is a piece of cake! If you don’t believe me, check this out:
1. Click on the “add yourself to the directory” link at the top of the GPEEP homepage
2. The most important thing you’ll need is your Google+ ID number which you can find in your profile URL and which looks like this:
The bold part of the URL above is the unique numeric identifier for your Google+ profile ID number. Copy that number and paste it into the “Google+ ID Number” field (see below).
4. Select your country.
5. Select the closest city to you.
6. You then have two optional fields that you can complete – Industry or subject of study and Profession or subject of study. I’d recommend completing all the fields for SEO and social search purposes.
7. Click on the “add yourself now” button.
8. You’re now an official GPEEP :-) and your profile should appear on the GPEEP homepage.
Tag yourself multiple times
To tag yourself multiple times, click on the “add yourself to the directory” link at the top of the GPEEP homepage as you did above and add a new tag.
View your GPEEP profile info and tags
1. Next to your new listing in the GPEEP Google+ people search directory you’ll see a GP button (see below). Click on this button to edit and view your GPEEP directory info and tags.
2. Your GPEEP profile will show you your Google+ profile info (which it inherits from your Google+ profile) as well as the tags you’ve tagged yourself with in the GPEEP directory.
That’s it – what’s stopping you from getting started with GPEEP? Add yourself to the GPEEP Google+ people search directory now!